Server Status
Ventrilo Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
santaterium
Non_guild
web_Rookie

re: Dear Nextus

I was Shocked to see my toon kicked from guild, i made no secret i was running my other healers Friday and Saturday evenings.  This is a game inst it.last time i checked it was. I think of you all as friends. and still do, my main Santa is still saved at our lock out. point, and so what if i ran DP Hm on sata that isnt DF! all  officers knew Xwynterississx and I  was running there causally on the weekends i gave 4-5 days a week to nextus and enjoyed doing it. You  all know iam going through some real hard times right now. couldn't answer chat in the middle of a pull whats up with that. i never would have left left the guild. i hope the officers that decided to do this really thought it out well,... i know i would have had your backs! Period.

I had some people that was thing of joining nextus till this.

I want you all to know i am still going to be running a second hard mode and don't need a guild to do it, look in your mail boxes for invites and times. i am still me. and remember this is a game not real life loosen up, and have fun.

I was real shitty how you handled this matter,.., i would understand if i was doing runs and not going on guild progression but you knew what i was doing wasn't a secret.  i just don't have the words. iam disaponted  my feeling a little hurt  i hope this made the ones that decided i was bad for the guild feel good about there selves

web_Rookie

San,

I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

LER-Henry
MIA
web_Rookie

re: chuck

then why did u not reply to anyone for the last too days and we have been trying to get back in the DF HM but people were to busy running with some one else's guild to run with us. my biggest concern was the unreponces u gave to all that tried to contact u.

web_Rookie

i'd like to ask why no one wanted to go back Wednesday and Thursday,   instead of waiting ti'll saturday night and complaining that we're not doing anything with the guild as well as harrassing us while we are trying to play.  If u had really wanted to go back u would maybe have put one of ur SM raids that take 4 hrs on hold to go back in for something that would have taken an hour.  I left cuz i got sick of dealing with jealousy, politics and having ppl talk about me when they think im not online.  Nextus does not own anyone and our time is ours despite you wanting our attention every waking minute.

And BTW  if u guys keep it up you'll get to watch the rest of the guild come crashing down around you

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nextus Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Alliance
Countdown
Latest Blog Posts
PayPal Donation
Spread the Word