Ventrilo Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

re: Major changes coming

Merry Christmas to you too Deb! It has been great to be back. Fred has a 51 right now on the imp side and we are going to try and work him to 60 asap. I am trying my best to be on as much as i can but because we are all on at different times and i have a time limit, it makes things difficult. We are still tweaking the schedule so we can all play at the same times again. and i know that you all are mainly on in the evening and weekends (which works for us to an extent) When the kids are back in school, during the daytime (when there are not other things during the day) would work best. The only lvl 60 that Fred has right now is on the Pub side (Ninja'fred, his Guardian Tank) He is not thrilled with what they did to tanking so he is sticking to DPS for a time until he can get a chance to go over the guides. Well i will see you all in game later!

Debratt
Core_mbr
a real Poster

Glad to have you back!.

We do need to try and run some FP as that is where we are going to be at this point - once the Basic Comms are maxxed out for gear.

We are going to have to start slow and work our way into  things.

I know i've got a "tank" and zul is DPS so we need Heals and another DPS for just FP runs.

If we can get 4 together on a night that will be a start.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.

web_Asset

re: Back in the groove again

I am back ya'll. WHOO HOO! ok let me break it down for everyone on how this will work for me for a long while. My play days will be mainly on Tuesday and Friday (those are the days that i would prefer to run raids, FPs, etc.) I will be on and off throughout the week but only for a short time. I did binge a little this week with my lay time as the expansion dropped and i am getting as much done as i can.  I know that some of you want to do the new content (FP's, ops, etc.) and if i am on, i will help. Also i want to make a note that Fred is back in the game playing as well and already has a toon to 60. I will be alternating which side i am on (started with trooper, moved to merc and next is Sentinel) so i can try to get a full grasp of the story from all angles, as there are some differences. I also have a new software to record the fights, conversations, etc in game. That is a work in progress so i will let you know how that goes. i hope to get some of those videos up on the website soon too. ok well that is it fr now. see you all on the flip side. 

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

I am starting to get back in the groove again. Got on this morning to try and max rep before reset and hopfully will get to do that more later today. I am tired but house is done, Been cleared from DSS never to see them again (only as a friend now with the caseworker, she was so sweet and getting into a great routine here. I miss you all so freaking much. OMG i want to go on a SWTOR binge for a bit. Fred says he will be back into SWTOR soon enough, and he hasn't forgotten about any of you all. He has been dealing with a  lot as well with the pain and all from his back caused by the move. But thank you all so very much for the prayer, support and being there for us and understanding. You all Rock! Hope to see you all in game!

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

I am hoping to be on this weekend for a FP or 2. Now that i am almost caught up that is. Boy oh boy. 37 loads of laundry (including blankets and everyday loads) and STILL not done yet. The reason that we had to wash so much was the old house was contaminated with mold due to the landlord not fixing the place. So i have had to throw away almost every piece of furniture that we owned and start over except for clothes but still had to wash them like twice and throw away God knows how many bags of stuff.  But I will say that it was a blessing and God had to have been in this every step of the way. Thank you all so much for your support and waiting on us to get back in the game. I am excited about getting back into the swing of things again. Still haven't pre-order the expansion yet but waiting on payday to do that. soooooo excited about it too. I love you all so much and i am so thankful to have friends like you all. 

Debratt
Core_mbr
a real Poster

How's the work coming along?

Hopefully good, and you can be on this weekend.

Would be nice to have enough on to do a few FP or something else fun.

web_Asset

We are finishing up that last of the moving stuff around and about to work on the PC (desktop) and try to get it back to full steam and then we are hoping, (fingers crossed on this) that in a week, we will be back in game again. I am still in Contact with DSS and working on getting a normal life back again. i will say this though, God has really blessed us during this move and the situation that arose as it could have been a LOT worse. I look forward to seeing you all again shortly and keep stocking up that decor and i will hopefully get some for the GB as soon as i get back on 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

Sounds good, I haven't looked into any details pertaining to 3.0 as of yet, since I am still looking into collecting deco-items.

Zul_

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Well here is an Update:

Kelli is doing better, we have FINALLY finished moving.

There are a few more items that we have to get from the old house but it is in a barn out back. everything in the house has been moved.

WE had to get a storage shed for most of the stuff as the condition of it was....well just not where i want to shove it in a new house. We have internet now in the house so i can stop tapping of my father-in-laws internet haha.

But yeah we are getting settled in and climbing Mt. Washmore. HAHA yeah that much stuff. I have been able to log into the game but only for a few minutes at a time.  

Fred is excited about 3.0 and they have released the details. i am hoping to get those up later today.

Hope to see you all soon. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

I think that, that sounds somewhat up-lifting...

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Influenza B strain and Not that bad. She did better than i did when she gave me the flu. I am still recovering from it.  Major symptoms is body aches, Nausea and pain in the neck area. They will call us on Monday and let us know more. they were supposed to call us today but we heard nothing from them so they got until Noon on Monday to cal and i will call them back. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

btw, which Flu is it, and of more importance, how serious is it?

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

yeah that about sums it up. I have it now too in the middle of this move so this has been one heck of a week.  We did get the internet in the house so i am up and online fully without having to tap dads internet. But other than that, yeah that sums in up. but it was the first in the Upstate of SC. Not sure about the whole state yet but they are going to call us back tomorrow and let us know the facts on that one too. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

So, your daughter is the 1st person in your state, to have acquired a certain strain of a named flu?

Does that sum it up?

[Note: we don't get into politics at this point.]

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Patient Zero meaning that if Anyone else gets the flu that she has been in contact with, she is the reason they got it and also because she is the first case as of this flu season. The doctors wanted to take extra precautions and she is out of school ALL week and possibly monday for next week too. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nextus Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Alliance
Countdown
Latest Blog Posts
PayPal Donation