Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

re: Shadow of Revan

http://dulfy.net/2014/10/06/swtor-announces-shadow-of-revan-expansion/

swtor-shadow-of-revan-pre-order

KEY FEATURES

Fight to Stop Revan’s Master Plan

Embark on an epic new storyline with full voiceover and dramatic cinematic moments as you prepare to face Revan, one of the most powerful characters in The Old Republic era.

Power Up with Five New Levels

Continue your Star Wars saga with an increased Level Cap of 60 and obtain powerful new abilities and equipment as you advance to new heights of power!

Explore Savage New Worlds: 
Rishi and Yavin 4

Travel to the tropical world of Rishi, a dangerous pirate haven at the edge of the galaxy, then continue your story on Yavin 4, home of the fearsome Massassi warriors!

• Fight in New High-Level Flashpoints and Operations – Team with allies to face the most epic foes in the galaxy with two new role-neutral Flashpoints, four Hard Mode Flashpoints and ten new powerful bosses across two Level 60 Operations.

• Customize Characters with the New Discipline System* – Choose from among a set of new Disciplines, see your Path before you, and customize your combat experience to fit your play style. Check out the blog for more details!

• Unlock New Gear and Reputation Rewards – Earn powerful new Revanite gear, crafting schematics and new mounts, including armored vehicle transports!

*The new Discipline System is a game-wide update that will be released with Game Update 3.0 at the start of Early Access on December 2, 2014.

There will be a new vendor on fleet near the Security Key vendor. 

This information has been taken straight from Dulfy. They are under a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) so they have lots of articles but can only post them as Bioware lets them. I am going to be moving a toon (or copying one, not sure how it works yet) to the test server to find out more. There are several articles on Dulfy though that have a ton of information and as of late, there is even an interactive Discipline tree for the sith sorcerer that you can use to get a feel of how it will work. I have had a chance to tinker with it and i will admit, i like it and i think it will be a lot simpler than the other tree we use now.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nextus Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Alliance
Countdown
Latest Blog Posts
PayPal Donation
Spread the Word