Ventrilo Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

re: 3.0 changes

I have been tinkering with the new discipline system and i am ready for early access tomorrow. There are a few things that i don't like about it (they screwed the trooper over big time) but i will have to actually play around a bit tomorrow before i go diving into the new content.  Tomorrow, i will be on in the morning when servers come up and in the evening depending on what i have to do tomorrow. I am excited and really concerned about the changes and how they will affect the overall play of the game. All in all though,i think they will work themselves out in time as they go in and fix certain issues that may arise (such as the new set of sills making certain classes Over-Powered to the point of no return). See you all tomorrow and let's get ready to take down Revan!!!

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

A similar transition that Wow did, and in my opinion a big mistake. I could rant on about the why's and what-nots, but it is a mote issue oncce they decide to go down that road.

Once you take away the ability to hybrid your spec-tree, all specs become "canned" (and why bother).

Zul_

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

There are several changes that are coming to 3.0 that can affect everyone in BIG ways.

#1 the Discipline system.  The skill tree we have all became so used to is going bye bye. No more hybrid specs, with 2 new abilities added per class

#2 The comms as you know it are going bye bye. Ults and Elites will still remain but as of 3.0, they will be reset to 0. Spend them now if you have any saved up. All other comms will become Basic comms and there will be a conversion rate (still getting the details on that) and ALL other comms will be converted to Basic comms. 

#3 2 new planets to explore.  From my understanding (not sure if i am giving too much away either) One will be for lvling and the other for new daily area. 

#4 new FPs and New Ops. This i am looking forward to. New HM FP as well. 

This is a very few of the items that are coming and i am gathering info on it and be ready for it to launch cause if everything goes right, i will be all over it when it comes out. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nextus Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Alliance
Countdown
Latest Blog Posts
PayPal Donation
Spread the Word