Ventrilo Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

re: Major changes coming

Last night, our little world just got turned upside down. Not sure who (but i WILL find out) called CPS on us. No worries, we still have the kids but they condemned the house so now we are all at Fred's Dads house until we can find another place. Luckly for us, the house right behind him is empty and we are trying to get moved into it. We still have our cell phone and can still try to hop in game when we can at night to relax but this is a stressful time right now and you may not see us much. Fred (Given military background) handled this like a boss. Me on the other hand, well i cried and freaked out. so same goes as before, you can still text us or just call for meetings and we can hop in game for a bit or vent. Pray for us through these changes as this is going to be a crazy few weeks coming up. I love you all and we will see you all back in game soon enough. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

Whoa, that really stinks...

Don't concern yourself with the game, it and we will still be here when you return, more than likely.

Take care -my best wishes go with you & family.

Zul  

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Thanks Zul. Wanted to give you all an update on what is going on. We will have the internet back in tomorrow afternoon and we are getting moved into the new house. It is so nice and i am so happy.  The kids are mad at the nurse and our oldest daughter asked why she called CPS on us when we didn't do anything wrong. I had to explain to her the knee jerk reaction after a few teachers got fired last year for NOT reporting actually abuse. It sucks but it is something we deal with but the rest of the school know our family really well but the nurse was new and didn't know us which started a fire storm because i am not scared to go up there with an army of lawyers (and  i have 3 on retainer that i can call at any point) but in any case, We are doing great. Fred says hey and even his dad says hello and hopes he can talk to you all one day.  I am just happy tat i will soon be back to SWTOR and even getting the oldest set up, that is after she gets over the FLU. yes we have patient Zero. First confirmed Flu case in SC has to be my daughter. Yeah not what i was hoping for after moving but after all we have been through, i am surprised that is all she has. Love you all and see you in game

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

That is indeed very good news, I am happy things seemed to have worked out for you.

Zul  

Debratt
Core_mbr
a real Poster

Of course he means besides patient Zero that is!!!

Hope all goes better than expected!!!  

Closed doors - Open new doors and all that jazz!

Deb

Patient Zero...

I don't know what that is.

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Patient Zero meaning that if Anyone else gets the flu that she has been in contact with, she is the reason they got it and also because she is the first case as of this flu season. The doctors wanted to take extra precautions and she is out of school ALL week and possibly monday for next week too. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

So, your daughter is the 1st person in your state, to have acquired a certain strain of a named flu?

Does that sum it up?

[Note: we don't get into politics at this point.]

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

yeah that about sums it up. I have it now too in the middle of this move so this has been one heck of a week.  We did get the internet in the house so i am up and online fully without having to tap dads internet. But other than that, yeah that sums in up. but it was the first in the Upstate of SC. Not sure about the whole state yet but they are going to call us back tomorrow and let us know the facts on that one too. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

btw, which Flu is it, and of more importance, how serious is it?

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Influenza B strain and Not that bad. She did better than i did when she gave me the flu. I am still recovering from it.  Major symptoms is body aches, Nausea and pain in the neck area. They will call us on Monday and let us know more. they were supposed to call us today but we heard nothing from them so they got until Noon on Monday to cal and i will call them back. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

I think that, that sounds somewhat up-lifting...

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

Well here is an Update:

Kelli is doing better, we have FINALLY finished moving.

There are a few more items that we have to get from the old house but it is in a barn out back. everything in the house has been moved.

WE had to get a storage shed for most of the stuff as the condition of it was....well just not where i want to shove it in a new house. We have internet now in the house so i can stop tapping of my father-in-laws internet haha.

But yeah we are getting settled in and climbing Mt. Washmore. HAHA yeah that much stuff. I have been able to log into the game but only for a few minutes at a time.  

Fred is excited about 3.0 and they have released the details. i am hoping to get those up later today.

Hope to see you all soon. 

Zulalynn
Admin
web_Elite

Sounds good, I haven't looked into any details pertaining to 3.0 as of yet, since I am still looking into collecting deco-items.

Zul_

Bantherny
Bantherny
Core_mbr
web_Asset

We are finishing up that last of the moving stuff around and about to work on the PC (desktop) and try to get it back to full steam and then we are hoping, (fingers crossed on this) that in a week, we will be back in game again. I am still in Contact with DSS and working on getting a normal life back again. i will say this though, God has really blessed us during this move and the situation that arose as it could have been a LOT worse. I look forward to seeing you all again shortly and keep stocking up that decor and i will hopefully get some for the GB as soon as i get back on 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nextus Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Alliance
Countdown
Latest Blog Posts
PayPal Donation